- To install go to: http://pc-dl.panasonic.co.jp/itn/support/win7info2_f8w8t8.html
- Scroll down to Operating Systems and Others
- Download the Pansonic Misc Driver (at this time it is ver. 1.2.1100.0)
- Once it's downloaded, run the file and the drivers will be placed in C:\util2\drivers\newmisc
- Go to Hardware Manager, choose to manually update the drivers and give it the path listed in the previous step
- Driver installs correctly!
Friday, April 1, 2011
ACPI\ MAT0021 Driver
I was installing Windows 7 on a Panasonic CF-F8 laptop computer when I had a missing driver with a hardware id of "ACPI\MAT0021". Turns out it's the Panasonic Misc Driver.