Follow these steps to alter the owner and organization information:
- Launch the Registry Editor (regedit.exe from the search field)
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version
- Locate and double-click the RegisteredOrganization value
- Change / Add the registered organization's name
- Locate and double-click the RegisteredOwner value
- Change / Add the registered owner's name
- Close the Registry Editor and restart your machine for the changes to take effect.
Some of the names / values may change with different versions of Windows but their location in the Registry will be the same.